IBM Certified Solutions Specialist - i2 COPLINK Detect V4.x
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for law enforcement professionals responsible for using the IBM i2 COPLINK Detect V4.x application.
This certification is relevant to police investigators, police officers, crime analysts, management analysts, records personnel and dispatch personnel. These law enforcement professionals may conduct queries while investigating crimes, in attempt to identify investigative leads or analyze crime data.
This professional must either be employed by:
- a law enforcement agency with the proper security clearance, or
- IBM i2 COPLINK team, or
- Authorized IBM resellers
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following is recommended and assumed:
- ability to understand basic computer operating principles
- basic understanding of police investigative procedures
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9T211G: IBM i2 COPLINK Detect
- 9I11G: IBM i2 COPLINK Detect Train the Trainer
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.