IBM Certified Associate Business Process Analyst - Cúram V6.0.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This entry level certification is intended for business analysts, consultants, testers, and any personnel who would like to acquire foundational IBM Cúram skills required to work on IBM Cúram implementation projects.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
The following skills are essential for successful performance on this test:
- Working knowledge of health and human services programs
The following skills are suggested for successful performance on this test:
- Exposure and experience in typical business analysis activities related to system implementations
- Exposure to Enterprise applications and Custom Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course is highly recommended:
- 9D47G: Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
You may also consider accessing this expert arena to practice using IBM Cúram features and improve your general experience with the product:
- 9D56G: IBM Cúram SPM Platform Runtime Environment 6.0.5 - Expert Arena (SPVC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.