IBM Certified Associate Business Process Analyst - Cúram V6.0.4
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This entry level certification is intended for business analysts, consultants, and testers.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- Working knowledge of health and human services programs, and exposure and experience in typical business analysis activities related to system implementations.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course is highly recommended:
- 9D31G: Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts V6.0.4
You may also consider accessing this Expert Arena to practice using IBM Cúram features and improve your general experience with the product:
- 9D45G: IBM Cúram SPM Platform Runtime Environment 6.0.4 - Expert Arena (SPVC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.