Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Architect - Cloud Computing Infrastructure V1 is a person who can demonstrate the design, plan, architecture and management principles of an IBM cloud computing infrastructure. They can do this with limited assistance from support, documentation or relevant subject matter experts.
Key areas of competency include:
- Demonstrate the IBM Cloud Computing concepts and design principles
- Demonstrate the ability to provide a customer with a roadmap from their current IT environment to an IBM Cloud Computing solution.
- Architect a comprehensive solution that utilizes the IBM Cloud Computing design and blueprint principles to meet the customer-s requirements.
- Demonstrate the applicability of IBM-s Cloud Management Principle: Operation Model, Service Delivery and Service Management
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Basic knowledge of industry cloud computing principles
- Working knowledge of IBM Cloud Computing principles
- Working knowledge of designing a comprehensive IBM Cloud Computing solution
- Working knowledge of how to implement IBM Cloud Computing concepts
- Working knowledge of the various types of clouds and -as a service- offerings
- Working knowledge of the cloud infrastructure technologies (systems, storage, security, networking, virtualization technologies)
- Working knowledge of key concerns and how they are addressed in Cloud Computing such as security, performance, etc.
- Working knowledge of the IBM Cloud Computing offerings that make up the infrastructure of an IBM Cloud Computing solution such as hypervisors, provisioning, monitoring, security, storage, integration, cloudburst, reporting, billing and metering.
- Basic knowledge of IBM consulting principles
- Working knowledge of the concepts covered in the Fundamentals of IBM Cloud Computing Architecture V1 exam
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.