IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Cloud Computing Architecture V3
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 12/31/2014. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Cloud Computing Architecture V4
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Cloud Computing Architecture V3 is a person who can clearly explain the benefits and underlying concepts of cloud computing. They can also demonstrate how the IBM Cloud Computing offering helps customers realize these benefits.
Key areas of competency include:
- Explain the cloud computing concepts.
- Describe how the customer can realize the benefits of cloud computing within their environment.
- Identify cloud computing architecture and design principles.
- Map customer-s requirements to the IBM Cloud Computing offerings.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills:
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing principles
- Working knowledge of implementation of Cloud Computing concepts
- Working knowledge of the various types of clouds
- Working knowledge of the various types of -as a service- offerings
- Working knowledge of various Cloud Computing business models
- Working knowledge of key concerns and how they are addressed in Cloud Computing such as security, performance, etc.
- Working knowledge of IBM integrated service management for Cloud Computing
- Familiarity with the IBM Cloud Computing Reference Architecture V3.
- Familiarity with the IBM Cloud Computing offerings.
Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.