IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security Systems SiteProtector V3.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security SiteProtector V3.0 is a technical professional responsible for planning, installation, configuration, post implementation and problem determination of a IBM Security SiteProtector V3.0 solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting IBM Security SiteProtector V3.0 -Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Security SiteProtector V3.0 prerequisite software-Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of security concepts -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems-Skill Level 3
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture design-Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of identity governance concepts (role management, separation of duties) - Skill Level 2
- Configure SQL databases -Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of BIRT for advanced reporting- Skill Level 1
- Understanding of XML for advanced policy management -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of IBM Security threat mitigation or protection products - Skill Level 1
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.