IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security Systems SiteProtector V3.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security SiteProtector V3.0 is a technical professional responsible for planning, installation, configuration, post implementation and problem determination of a IBM Security SiteProtector V3.0 solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting IBM Security SiteProtector V3.0 -Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Security SiteProtector V3.0 prerequisite software-Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of security concepts -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems-Skill Level 3
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture design-Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of identity governance concepts (role management, separation of duties) - Skill Level 2
- Configure SQL databases -Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of BIRT for advanced reporting- Skill Level 1
- Understanding of XML for advanced policy management -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of IBM Security threat mitigation or protection products - Skill Level 1
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.