Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 is a technical professional responsible for planning, installation, configuration, post implementation and problem determination of a IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Key Areas of Competency
- Describe the IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 architecture and components.
- Implement an IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 solution based on customer requirements and environment based on a solution design.
- Verify installation of prerequisites for IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1.
- Install and configure IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 infrastructure components.
- Perform problem determination for IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Understanding of IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 architecture and components-Skill Level 3
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 -Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 prerequisite software-Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of security concepts -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems-Skill Level 3
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture design-Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of identity governance concepts (role management, separation of duties) - Skill Level 2
- Configure SQL databases -Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of BIRT - Skill Level 1
- Understanding of XML -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of IBM Security products - Skill Level 1
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.