IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security SiteProtector System V2.0 SP 8.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 is a technical professional responsible for planning, installation, configuration, post implementation and problem determination of a IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Key Areas of Competency
- Describe the IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 architecture and components.
- Implement an IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 solution based on customer requirements and environment based on a solution design.
- Verify installation of prerequisites for IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1.
- Install and configure IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 infrastructure components.
- Perform problem determination for IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Understanding of IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 architecture and components-Skill Level 3
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 -Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Security SiteProtector 2.0 SP 8.1 prerequisite software-Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of security concepts -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems-Skill Level 3
- Understanding of infrastructure architecture design-Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of identity governance concepts (role management, separation of duties) - Skill Level 2
- Configure SQL databases -Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of BIRT - Skill Level 1
- Understanding of XML -Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of IBM Security products - Skill Level 1
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.