IBM Certified Specialist - Predictive Maintenance and Quality
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The Predictive Maintenance and Quality Specialist (PMQ) is responsible for having knowledge of analytical solutions and the PMQ data model, undersanding PMQ capabilities, applying consistent methodologies to every engagement, developing Integration Bus flows or Cognos BI reports or SPSS predictive models, and may be responsible for the installation of the solution.
This individual will be able to participate as an effective team member in the implementation of PMQ predictive analytics solutions with occasional assistance.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Database concepts
- Knowledge on Predictive analytics solutions
- The individual should have any one of the following skills
- Knowledge on developing message flows in IBM Integration Bus Version 9.0 or higher is required.
- Knowledge on developing reports in Cognos BI version 10 is required.
- Knowledge on Data mining and developing predictive models using SPSS Modeler and ADM are required. C&DS is recommended.
- Familiarity with Java and SQL programming.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.