IBM Certified Associate Developer - Algo Financial Modeler
Job Role Description / Target Audience
With support and supervision, the Algo Financial Modeler (AFM) Associate Developer is responsible to develop within AFM, assist in AFM implementation projects, interpret errors to solve basic AFM problems, and understand the key concepts of developing with Standards Code. This individual will be able to participate as an effective team member on implementation projects.
To achieve the IBM Certified Associate Developer - Algo Financial Modeler certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Click the test link below to see the overview, objectives, and test preparation recommendations.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Detailed knowledge of the life insurance industry and typical products and processes
- Grasp of key actuarial concepts with some actuarial training and experience in an actuarial role
- Experience of actuarial modelling in or for a life insurance company
- Intermediate to advanced competency in Microsoft Excel
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.