IBM Certified Administrator - Cognos TM1 10.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The TM1 Administrator is responsible for the administration of the IBM Cognos TM1 10.1 environment. This individual will be able to participate as an effective team member on implementation projects.
To achieve the IBM Certified Administrator - Cognos TM1 10.1 certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Click the test link below to see the overview, objectives, and test preparation recommendations.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Basic knowledge of operating systems
- Basic knowledge of relational database technology
- Familiarity with the terminology for the office of finance
- Familiarity with IT terminology
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
This test is valid for TM1 v10.1 and TM1 v10.2.