IBM Certified Developer - Cognos 8 Analytic Applications
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 07/31/2013.
The Analytic Applications Developer is responsible for creating, configuring, maintaining, and extending IBM Cognos Analytic Applications using the IBM Cognos Adaptive Application Framework (AAF).
To achieve the IBM Certified Developer - Cognos 8 Analytic Applications certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Click the test link below to see the overview, objectives, and test preparation recommendations.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Have data warehousing experience in at least one data warehousing project
- Have knowledge of database concepts
- Have working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Dimensional Modeling
- Understanding of ETL
- Have baseline knowledge of Analytic Applications components and architecture (e.g. AAF, content library, Cognos BI Server)
- Have working knowledge of the IBM Cognos BI
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
COG-500 - IBM Cognos 8 Analytic Applications Developer
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.