Job Role Description / Target Audience
A Cognos 8 Controller Technical Specialist is responsible for the installation and configuration of Cognos 8 Controller applications. Candidates that achieve this level of certification are expected to be able to participate as an effective team member on a Cognos product installation engagement.
To achieve the IBM Certified Specialist - Cognos 8 Controller certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Click the test link below to see the overview, objectives, and test preparation recommendations.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Ability to navigate the server's operating system
- 15-20 implementations in various environments
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- Any 1 of the following tests:
- Test FPM-210 - IBM Cognos 8 Controller Technical Specialist
- Test CC0-150 - Cognos 8 Controller Technical Specialist
- Test COG-205 - IBM Cognos 8 Controller Technical Specialist