IBM Certified Developer - Cognos Real-time Monitoring
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The Real-time Monitoring developer is responsible for configuring, modeling and maintaining IBM Cognos Real-time Monitoring applications. This individual is a new to Real-time Monitoring and will be able to participate as an effective team member.
To achieve the IBM Certified Developer - Cognos Real-time Monitoring certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Click the test link below to see the overview, objectives, and test preparation recommendations
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Experience in database design
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience deploying software application infrastructure (databases, networking)
- Experience in database performance and tuning
- Knowledge of and experience in deploying application servers and Web Servers
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.