IBM Certified Advanced Solution Expert - Cognos TM1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The TM1 Advanced Solution Expert is responsible for designing, developing and customizing high concurrency applications in IBM Cognos TM1 enterprise environments.
To achieve the IBM Certified Advanced Solution Expert - Cognos TM1 certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass three (3) exams.
Click the test link below to see the overview, objectives, and test preparation recommendations.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this professional-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- A minimum of 18 months of TM1 experience and be in a senior role.
- Have design and implementation experience in at least three TM1 customer applications with
- emphasis on defining customer requirements and needs.
- Have base line knowledge of all TM1 components and architecture.
- Have working knowledge of the IBM Cognos suite.
This certification requires 3 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.