Job Role Description / Target Audience
A Cognos BI Technical Specialist is responsible for the installation and configuration of Cognos 8 BI applications. Candidates that achieve this level of certification are expected to be able to participate as an effective team member on a Cognos product installation engagement.
To achieve the IBM Certified Specialist - Cognos 8 BI certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Click the test link below to see the overview, objectives, and test preparation recommendations.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Ability to navigate the server's operating system
- 15-20 implementations in various environments
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- Any 1 of the following tests:
- Test BI0-150 - IBM Cognos 8 BI Technical Specialist
- Test COG-105 - IBM Cognos 8 BI Technical Specialist