IBM Certified Specialist for Rational Requirements Management w/Use Cases
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The Requirements Management with Use Cases certification demonstrates a solid understanding of the concepts related to requirements management and the development of a use- case model.
To attain the IBM Certified Specialist for Rational Requirements Management w/Use Cases certification, candidates must pass 3 tests.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- RR611: Mastering Requirements Management with Use Cases
- RR210: Essentials of Rational RequisitePro
- RP401: Essentials of Rational Unified Process
This certification requires 3 test(s).
3. Any 1 of the following tests:
a. Test 639 - Rational Unified Process
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.