IBM Certified Associate Developer - Rational Test Virtualization Server V8
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification targets entry-level developers and testers.
This certification involves a stand-alone foundation level test. It is intended for developers and integration testers with distributed, message-based testing experience using IBM Rational Test Virtualization Server V8.0.
These Service Virtualization Engineers design, develop, debug, profile, and deploy virtual services against various middleware technologies. The certification will primarily focus on the applicability to IBM WebSphere MQ and web services environments.
To attain the IBM Certified Associate Developer - Rational Test Virtualization Server certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Has taken the Introduction to Rational Integration Tester course
- Has taken the Virtualization with Rational Test Virtualization Server course
- Has practical experience in the field with both tools
- Has exposure to and a good understanding of middleware messaging technologies
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.