IBM Certified Deployment Professional -- Rational Portfolio Manager
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate-level Deployment Professional can take a usage model provided and build a configuration within Rational Portfolio Manager. This Deployment Professional can also leverage the basic foundation provided in the out-of-the-box configuration model, and can teach end-users on effective use of Rational Portfolio Manager with their deployed usage model in mind.
It is expected that this Deployment Professional will be generally self-sufficient to perform configuration, training, and mentoring tasks on Rational Portfolio Manager deployment projects, with limited assistance from peers and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified Deployment Professional - IBM Rational Portfolio Manager certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- PRJ030: Getting Started With IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ231: Essentials of Starting a Project in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ232: Essentials of Staffing and Scheduling in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ233: Essentials of Handling Work and Documents in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ234: Essentials of Reporting and Closing Projects in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- PRJ235: Essentials of Portfolio Management in IBM Rational Portfolio Manager
- Role-based training material for Project Manager planning and execution, Resource Management, Executives, and Administrators
- Over 80 hours of product use with sample or actual project or process scenarios.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.