IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational Manual Tester
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate-level solution designer is an individual with extensive product knowledge who understands how to setup, configure and create a manual testing framework with Rational Manual Tester.
It is expected that this solution designer will generally be self-sufficient and able to perform the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Designer - IBM Rational Manual Tester certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Working knowledge of software test discipline.
- Understanding when to do manual testing and which tests can be automated.
- Familiarity with manual testing practices.
- Understanding of test and test case development.
- Awareness of test management practices.
- Understanding concepts of modularity and resuability.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Familiarity with Java if customizations are needed based on import/export needs
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.