IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational Manual Tester
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate-level solution designer is an individual with extensive product knowledge who understands how to setup, configure and create a manual testing framework with Rational Manual Tester.
It is expected that this solution designer will generally be self-sufficient and able to perform the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Designer - IBM Rational Manual Tester certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Working knowledge of software test discipline.
- Understanding when to do manual testing and which tests can be automated.
- Familiarity with manual testing practices.
- Understanding of test and test case development.
- Awareness of test management practices.
- Understanding concepts of modularity and resuability.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Familiarity with Java if customizations are needed based on import/export needs
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.