IBM Certified Business Analyst - Tealeaf Customer Experience Management V8.7
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for analysts and event modelers who design, analyze, test and validate web application models. These professionals are responsible for using IBM Tealeaf to manage web applications and optimize digital experiences. They identify customer behavior patterns including customer struggles, operational issues, application design flaws, potential fraudulent behavior, and uncover obstacles to key business processes.
This certification applies to analysts who use IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Management V8.7 to design, analyze, test and validate web application models. These analysts should also have an understanding of their web applications.
It is expected that these analysts be self-sufficient and able to manage the requirements of the IBM Tealeaf application toward their business objectives without outside assistance.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- business analysis requirements gathering
- basic IBM Tealeaf administration and architecture knowledge
- basic web applications knowledge
- intermediate business analytics knowledge, including web analytics, usability analytics, customer struggle, conversion metrics
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9F010: IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Customer Experience Fundamentals
- 9F020: IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Events and Reports
- 9F030: IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Advanced Reports and Dashboards
- 9F050: IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Administration and Maintenance Workshop
In addition, you may wish to take the following course to improve your overall knowledge of IBM Tealeaf:
- 9F040: IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Customer Service Optimization
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.