IBM Certified Implementation Professional - Digital Analytics V9
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for implementation professionals and consultants who utilize IBM Digital Analytics business concepts and technical considerations to launch the following tools and modules:
- IBM Digital Analytics
- IBM Digital Recommendations
- IBM Marketing Center
- IBM LIVEmail
- IBM Explore
This certification test measures one's knowledge and understanding of how to implement IBM Digital Analytics. Topics include:
- implementation design and preparation
- data collection
- testing tools/troubleshooting
- implementation of tags
- tagging best practices
- tag naming conventions
- mobile tagging
- IBM Digital Data Exchange (DDX)
- available integrations
- IBM Digital Analytics Multisite configuration
- related reporting topics
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- first- versus third-party cookies
- HTML, XML
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9W720G: IBM Digital Analytics and Marketing Center On-Demand Learning Modules
- 9T606G: Discovering Digital Analytics
- 9T608G: IBM Digital Analytics Workshop: Beyond the Basics
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.