IBM Certified Implementation Professional - DemandTec Price Optimization V13.x
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 12/31/2015.
This intermediate level certification is intended for implementation professionals of IBM DemandTec Price Optimization.
This implementation professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and support services. This implementation professional also efficiently uses product documentation.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- work with integration services to assess retailer data
- determine configuration requirements
- create data and rules to support client strategy
- guide creation of scenarios
- recommend strategic pricing solutions
- have a basic economic and mathematical understanding of the price model
- have a basic understanding of retail pricing concepts
- have an understanding of the BPP and other benefit measurements
- be able to perform basic diagnosis and support in the application
This implementation professional has worked with IBM DemandTec Price Optimization for at least one year and/or has participated in at least two price implementations.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, knowledge of the following is recommended and assumed:
- basic understanding of retail math and pricing concepts
- understanding of data requirements (structure & dependencies)
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9A47G: IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Advanced
- 9A62G: IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Basics
- 9A49G: IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Configuration
- 9A53G: IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Update Process
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.