IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Marketing Operations V8.6
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for business solution architects that perform initial installation of marketing operations, planning, configuration, security, upgrade, and integration with third party software.
To attain the IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Marketing Operations V8.6 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link for Test 000-471 below.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- knowledge on deploying web applications in IBM WebSphere and WebLogic
- basic system security authentication and authorization (HTTS, security certificates, single sign-on, LDAP, active directory
- intermediate database administration skills: MS SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2
- basic understanding of IBM Marketing Operations API
- basic understanding of Java and XML
- intermediate understanding of Cognos integrated with IBM Marketing Operations
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9T319 - IBM Unica Campaign 8.5 Architecture and Installation
- 9T320 - IBM Unica Campaign 8.5 Reports Installation and Administration
- 9T338 - Introduction to IBM Unica Marketing Operations
- 9T339 - IBM Unica Marketing Operations 8.6 Administration
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.