IBM Certified Specialist - Campaign V9.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for IBM Campaign V9.1 power users (or key users), as well as specialists responsible for planning, installing, configuring, troubleshooting the product.
These technical professionals are also required to have conceptual understanding of different:
- Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux)
- Databases (DB2, Netezza, SQL server, Teradata, Oracle)
- Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic)
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- basic OS scripting
- basic web Application Server knowledge
- basic system security authentication and authorization (HTTPS, security certificates, single sign-on, LDAP, active directory)
- intermediate database administration skills
- write queries, triggers, procedures
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are recommended to further improve your skills. Refer to the Test Preparation web page for additional information and recommendations.
- 9U01G: IBM Building Campaigns 9.x
- 9U05G: IBM Campaign 9.x Administration
- 9T335G: IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.