IBM Certified Specialist - Unica Campaign V8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for specialists who are responsible for planning, installing, configuring, troubleshooting IBM Unica Campaign V8.5.
These technical professionals are also required to have conceptual understanding of different:
- Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux)
- Databases (DB2, Netezza, SQL server, Teradata, Oracle)
- Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic)
To attain the IBM Certified Specialist - Unica Campaign V8.5 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link for Test 000-470 below.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- basic OS scripting
- basic web Application Server knowledge
- basic system security authentication and authorization (HTTPS, security certificates, single sign-on, LDAP, active directory)
- intermediate database administration skills
- write queries, triggers, procedures
- create DDLs, indexes, loader configuration, driver compatibility
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9T331 - Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign 8.6
- 9T332 - IBM Unica Campaign 8.6 Administration
- 9T319 - IBM Unica Campaign 8.5 Architecture and Installation
- 9T335 - IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.