IBM Certified Specialist - Unica Campaign V8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 10/31/2015. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Specialist - Campaign V9.1
This intermediate level certification is intended for specialists who are responsible for planning, installing, configuring, troubleshooting IBM Unica Campaign V8.5.
These technical professionals are also required to have conceptual understanding of different:
- Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux)
- Databases (DB2, Netezza, SQL server, Teradata, Oracle)
- Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic)
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- basic OS scripting
- basic web Application Server knowledge
- basic system security authentication and authorization (HTTPS, security certificates, single sign-on, LDAP, active directory)
- intermediate database administration skills: write queries/triggers/procedures, and create DDLs/indexes/loader configuration/driver compatibility
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course is recommended to further improve your skills associated with the exam topics.
- 9T331G: Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign 8.6
- 9T332G: IBM Unica Campaign 8.6 Administration
- 9T319G: IBM Unica Campaign 8.5 Architecture and Installation
- 9T335G: IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.