IBM Certified Database Associate - Informix Dynamic Server 11.50 Fundamentals
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The successful candidate for the IBM Certified Database Associate - Informix Dynamic Server 11.50 Fundamentals has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide entry level administration of IDS 11.50, including basic SQL (Structured Query Language), how IDS 11.50 is installed, how to create databases and database objects, security, transaction isolation, backup and recovery procedures, and describe replication technologies and purposes.
This certification targets:
- Entry level technical professionals - programming, system design, architect
- University students - application of information technology
- Entry level DBAs - database administration
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
The following subjects are covered within this examination:
- Working with databases and database objects
- Working with IDS Data using SQL
- Working with IDS Tables, Views, and Indexes
- Data Concurrency
- Tools and Utilities
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.