Job Role Description / Target Audience
If you are knowledgeable with Informix Dynamic Server V11 and are capable of performing the intermediate to advanced skills required in the day-to-day administration of Informix databases, you may benefit from this certification role
To attain the IBM Certified System Administrator- Informix Dynamic Server v11 Certification candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab..
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(knowledge and skills one needs to possess to prepare for this role-based certification)
- Significant experience as an Informix Dynamic Server v11 system/database administrator
Some skills in the following:
- Informix Dynamic Server v11 configuration
- Informix Dynamic Server v11 installation
- Informix Dynamic Server v11 monitoring
- Informix Dynamic Server v11 troubleshooting
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.