IBM Certified Application Developer - WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0
Note: This certification will retire on Nov. 30, 2015. Please pursue the certification based on product V7.1.
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for technical professionals with a working knowledge of the IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0 platform needed to develop applications. These technical professionals have gained practical experience through the design and implementation of business rule solutions using IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0. In particular, application developers need to demonstrate their experience with the:
- design of rule projects.
- designing and authoring of rules.
- rule orchestration.
- deployment of rules.
- rule execution integration.
- rule testing and simulation using DVS.
- use of all product modules (Rule Studio, RTS, RES, RSO, DVS, Decision Warehouse).
- basic Java API of the product .
To attain the IBM Certified Application Developer - WebSphere ILOG JRules V7.0 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Note: Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification)
- experience with Java
- object oriented concepts
- basic SOA
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed