Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Developer - InfoSphere MDM Server v9.0 will certify that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to configure and deploy InfoSphere MDM Server v9.0 in a development workstation along with being able to customize the data model and develop custom services through the use of the Infosphere MDM Server v9.0 workbench.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Major topics covered by the test include:
- Configure and Deploy InfoSphere MDM Server in a Development Workstation
- MDM Server Architecture and Domain Model
- Extensions and Additions (through Workbench)
- Composite Transactions
- External Rules and Validation
- Search Strategy
- Suspect Duplicate Processing
- Features and Functionality
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.