IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v9.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v9.1 is a data quality developer, analyst and architect and has important knowledge and skills necessary to professionally design and develop a QualityStage v9.1 solution to produce efficient and accurate results.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Must understand overall QualityStage functionality:
- Possess detailed knowledge of QualityStage stages to develop an effective application
- Postal Applications and Address Verification Interface (AVI)
- Real-time design of QualityStage
- Integration into InfoSphere DataStage solutions
- Job design using the DataStage and QualityStage Designer interface
- Assess the appropriateness and quality of data for data integration initiative
- Ensures QualityStage solution meets business requirements
- Monitors resolution of data quality issues
- Provides metadata to create functional and technical specifications for data integration/cleansing applications
- Design auditing processes to meet data integrity needs
- Design data quality processes through a QualityStage application
- Determine the appropriate tool to fulfill data quality and business requirements
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.