IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5 is a data quality developer, analyst and architect.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Must understand overall QualityStage functionality:
- Possess detailed knowledge of QualityStage stages to develop an effective application.
- Postal Applications and Address Verification Interface (AVI)
- Real-time design of QualityStage
- Integration into InfoSphere DataStage solutions
- Job design using the DataStage and QualityStage Designer interface
- Assess the appropriateness and quality of data for data integration initiative.
- Ensures QualityStage solution meets business requirements.
- Monitors resolution of data quality issues.
- Provides metadata to create functional and technical specifications for data integration/cleansing applications.
- Design auditing processes to meet data integrity needs.
- Design data quality processes through a QualityStage application.
- Determine the appropriate tool to fulfill data quality and business requirements.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.