IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5 is a data quality developer, analyst and architect.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Must understand overall QualityStage functionality:
- Possess detailed knowledge of QualityStage stages to develop an effective application.
- Postal Applications and Address Verification Interface (AVI)
- Real-time design of QualityStage
- Integration into InfoSphere DataStage solutions
- Job design using the DataStage and QualityStage Designer interface
- Assess the appropriateness and quality of data for data integration initiative.
- Ensures QualityStage solution meets business requirements.
- Monitors resolution of data quality issues.
- Provides metadata to create functional and technical specifications for data integration/cleansing applications.
- Design auditing processes to meet data integrity needs.
- Design data quality processes through a QualityStage application.
- Determine the appropriate tool to fulfill data quality and business requirements.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.