IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v8
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 12/31/2013. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5
The IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere QualityStage v8 is a data quality developer, analyst and architect.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Must understand overall QualityStage functionality:
- Possess detailed knowledge of QualityStage stages to develop an effective application.
- Postal Applications and Address Verification Interface (AVI)
- Real-time design of QualityStage
- Integration into InfoSphere DataStage solutions
- Job design using the DataStage and QualityStage Designer interface
- Assess the appropriateness and quality of data for data integration initiative.
- Ensures QualityStage solution meets business requirements.
- Monitors resolution of data quality issues.
- Provides metadata to create functional and technical specifications for data integration/cleansing applications.
- Design auditing and balancing processes to meet data integrity needs.
- Design data quality processes through a QualityStage application.
- Determine the appropriate tool to fulfill data quality and business requirements.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.