IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere DataStage v9.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification demonstrates that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to professionally design and develop an efficient and scalable DataStage solution to a complex enterprise level business problem; configure a scalable parallel environment including clustered and distributed configurations; collect, report on, and resolve issues identified through key application performance indicators; be proficient in extending the capabilities of the parallel framework using the provided APIs (build-ops and wrappers).
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Able to design and develop a scalable complex solution using an optimum number of stages.
- Able to select the optimal data partitioning methodology.
- Able to configure a distributed or non-symmetric environment.
- Should be proficient with BuildOps and wrappers.
- Should understand how to tune a parallel application to determine where bottlenecks exist and how to eliminate them.
- Should understand basic configuration issues for all relational databases and be highly proficient in at least one.
- Able to improve job design by implementing new product features in DataStage v9.1.
- Able to monitor DataStage jobs via the Job Log and the Operations Console.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.