Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 02/28/2013.
The IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere IIS QualityStage v7.5 has the critical knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, design, develop, maintain, and support QualityStage v7.5 solutions for re-engineering data to meet data quality requirements for any organization.
The qualified individual:
- Must understand overall QualityStage functionality.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of QualityStage stages to develop an effective application.
- Assesses the appropriateness and quality of data for data integration initiative.
- Ensures QualityStage solution meets business requirements.
- Monitors resolution of data quality issues.
- Provides meta data to create functional and technical specifications for data integration/cleansing applications.
- Designs auditing and balancing processes to meet data integrity needs.
- Designs data movement processes through a QualityStage application.
- Determines the appropriate tool to use and when to meet data movement and business requirements.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere IIS QualityStage v7.5 certification, candidates must pass 1 test (Test 416: IBM WebSphere IIS QualityStage v7.5).
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.