IBM Certified Deployment Professional - FileNet P8 V5.2.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification test certifies that the successful candidate has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform planning, installation, upgrade, configuration, configuration documentation, security, basic performance tuning and troubleshooting on IBM FileNet P8 V5.2.1.
The deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The deployment professional efficiently uses product documentation.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- working knowledge of supported operating systems
- working knowledge of supported application servers
- working knowledge of supported relational databases
- working knowledge of supported Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers
- working knowledge of Content Navigator
- working knowledge of supported High Availability (HA): load balancing, farming, and clustering technologies
- working knowledge of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) / Single Sign On (SSO)
- working knowledge of P8 performance tuning
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.