IBM Certified Solution Designer - Content Collector V4.0 (Microsoft Exchange)
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certified solution designer is an individual that has the required knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to design and implement IBM Content Collector based archiving and compliance solutions.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- Working knowledge of IBM ECM repositories
- Knowledge of ICC capabilities, features and the ability to design and implement solutions
- Working knowledge of IBM Domino and SMTP email systems OR Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and SMTP email systems
- Working knowledge of IBM Connections
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Working knowledge of supported File Systems
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.