IBM Certified Solution Designer - Case Manager V5.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification test certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge to create the theoretical and/or detailed technical design of an application, solution, and infrastructure using IBM Case Manager v5.2 (ICM). Provide expertise to evaluate and choose between alternatives; assist with balancing costs with capabilities and priorities. Identify products / technologies / processes to be included, and determine points of required integration and customization. Identify sizing and capacity issues, as well as conflicts with existing processes or environments.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Knowledge of IBM Case Manager
- Knowledge of P8 Administration
- Knowledge of P8 Case Foundation
- Knowledge of P8 Content Manager
- Knowledge of supported Application Servers
- Knowledge of Content Navigator
- Knowledge of Cognos RealTime Monitoring
- Knowledge of IBM Content Analytics
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.