IBM Certified Solution Designer - Content Navigator V2.0.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification test certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge to create the theoretical and/or detailed technical design of an application, solution, infrastructure using IBM Content Navigator V2.0.2. Provide expertise to evaluate and choose between alternatives; assist with balancing costs with capabilities and priorities. Identify products / technologies / processes to be included, and determine points of required integration and customization. Identify sizing and capacity issues, as well as conflicts with existing processes or environments.
The person performing these functions is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers or support services.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- Knowledge of Content Navigator components: Browsing, Search, and Workflow, Administration, Teamspaces
- Knowledge of IBM Enterprise Content Management base platforms
- Knowledge of databases
- Knowledge of Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS)
- Knowledge of application servers
- Knowledge of developing Web 2.0/Ajax applications
- Knowledge of iOS mobile platform
- Knowledge of mobile application development
- Knowledge of High-Level Architecture of ICN (Different Layers)
- Knowledge of plug-ins and Extension Points
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.