IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Content Manager OnDemand for MP and zOS V9.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals that perform planning, architecture, installation, upgrade, configuration/security, customization, performance analysis and troubleshooting on IBM Content Manager OnDemand for MP and zOS V9.0 systems.
The deployment professional has worked with IBM Content Manager OnDemand for at least one year and has experience with IBM Content Manager OnDemand for MP and zOS V9.0 systems.
The deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The deployment professional efficiently uses product documentation.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- Operating systems: z/OS, IBM i, Microsoft Windows, UNIX (HPUX, AIX, Solaris), Linux (Red Hat, SUSE, zLinux).
- Application servers: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers: Tivoli, Active Directory, RACF
- Archive manager: OAM, TSM, ASM
- High Availability (HA): load balancing, farming, and clustering technologies
- Data streams: AFP, PDF, SCS, and Line Data
- Databases: IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.