IBM Certified Specialist - Case Foundation V5.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for administrators, database administrators, workflow developers, application developers, application administrators and technical personnel who perform the installation, upgrade, configuration, workflow implementation, and workflow maintenance tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the IBM Case Foundation environment.
- product installation, upgrade and configuration
- configuration of security
- maintenance and monitoring
- workflow design
- application development
- performance and tuning
The person performing these functions is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers or support services.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 architecture, installation, administration and security
- Knowledge of IBM Case Foundation, including application design and troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of related IBM products, e.g. IBM Enterprise Records, IBM Content Navigator, IBM case Manager, IBM Forms
- Knowledge of operating systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux
- Knowledge of databases
- Knowledge of application servers
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers: Tivoli, Active Directory
- High Availability (HA): load balancing, farming, and clustering technologies
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.