IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Enterprise Records V5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals that perform planning, installation, upgrade, configuration/security, customization, performance tuning and troubleshooting on IBM Enterprise Records V5.1 systems.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Designer - Enterprise Records V5.1 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link for Test 000-589 below.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 installation, administration and security
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet BPM/IBM Case Foundation
- Basic knowledge of records retention principles and file plan design.
- Knowledge of operating systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux.
- Knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of application servers.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers: Tivoli, Active Directory.
- High Availability (HA): load balancing, farming, and clustering technologies.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.