IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Enterprise Records V5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals that perform planning, installation, upgrade, configuration/security, customization, performance tuning and troubleshooting on IBM Enterprise Records V5.1 systems.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Designer - Enterprise Records V5.1 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link for Test 000-589 below.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 installation, administration and security
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet BPM/IBM Case Foundation
- Basic knowledge of records retention principles and file plan design.
- Knowledge of operating systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux.
- Knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of application servers.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers: Tivoli, Active Directory.
- High Availability (HA): load balancing, farming, and clustering technologies.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.