IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Datacap V9.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification test certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge to create the theoretical and/or detailed technical design of an application and solution infrastructure using IBM Datacap V9.0; provide expertise to evaluate and choose between alternatives; assist with balancing costs with capabilities and priorities. Identify products, technologies (including mobile) and processes to be included. Determine points of required integration and customization. Identify sizing and capacity issues, as well as conflicts with existing processes or environments.
The deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The deployment professional efficiently uses product documentation.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- Working knowledge of databases
- Working knowledge of back-end servers (API)
- Working knowledge of LDAP and basic security principles
- Working knowledge on application servers
- Working knowledge of IBM Datacap client/server architecture
- Working knowledge of Windows Services
- Familiarity with mobile technologies
- Familiarity with IBM Content Navigator
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.