IBM Certified Deployment Professional - FileNet P8 V5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals that perform planning, installation, upgrade, configuration, configuration documentation, security, baseline performance tuning, and troubleshooting on IBM FileNet P8 V5.1 systems.
To attain the IBM Certified Deployment Professional - IBM FileNet P8 V5.1 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link for Test 000-587 below.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX (HPUX, AIX, Solaris), Linux (Red Hat, SUSE, zLinux).
- Databases: DB2, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Application servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers: Tivoli, Active Directory.
- High Availability (HA): load balancing, farming, and clustering technologies.
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- F1900 - IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.1: Installation
- F1420 - IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (Classroom)
- F1440 - IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Administration
- F1427 - IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (ILO)
- F1447 - IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Administration (ILO)
- F1429 - IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (SPVC)
- F1449 - IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Administration (SPVC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.