IBM Certified Deployment Professional - FileNet P8 V5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals that perform planning, installation, upgrade, configuration, configuration documentation, security, baseline performance tuning, and troubleshooting on IBM FileNet P8 V5.1 systems.
To attain the IBM Certified Deployment Professional - IBM FileNet P8 V5.1 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click on the link for Test 000-587 below.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX (HPUX, AIX, Solaris), Linux (Red Hat, SUSE, zLinux).
- Databases: DB2, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Application servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers: Tivoli, Active Directory.
- High Availability (HA): load balancing, farming, and clustering technologies.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.