IBM Certified Specialist - Content Analytics and Search V2.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification test certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, administer, secure and maintain IBM Content Analytics and Search. The candidate must successfully develop and deploy IBM Content Analytics and Search to a production environment.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Working knowledge of the ICA crawler technology for each data source
- Working knowledge of LDAP and basic security principles
- Knowledge of WebSphere Application Server or other Web hosting environments
- Basic knowledge of JAVA programming
- Basic knowledge of English Grammar
- Basic knowledge of ICA product integration (Cognos, ICM and Languageware)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.