IBM Certified Specialist - FileNet Business Process Manager V5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for IBM FileNet administrators, IBM FileNet database administrators, IBM FileNet workflow developers, IBM FileNet application developers, and technical personnel who perform the installation, configuration, workflow implementation, and workflow maintenance tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the IBM FileNet BPM environment.
- product installation and configuration
- configuration of security
- maintenance and monitoring
- workflow design
- application development
- performance and tuning
The person performing these functions is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers or support services.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 Architecture
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet Business Process Manager including application design and troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet Content Manager
- Knowledge of supported database platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL)
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet terminology and concepts
- Knowledge of High Availability
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.