IBM Certified Specialist - FileNet Content Manager V5.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certified specialist is an individual that has the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to architect, plan, install, manage, deploy, secure and troubleshoot IBM FileNet Content Manager and it's solutions.
The specialist is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The specialist efficiently uses product documentation.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- working knowledge of IBM FileNet Content Manager including Content Platform Engine, Content Navigator and Workplace XT
- working knowledge of directory services server products
- working knowledge of database products
- working knowledge of application server products
- working knowledge of operating systems
- working knowledge of storage areas
- working knowledge of High Availability (HA)
- working knowledge of Disaster Recovery (DR)
- working knowledge of solution deployment
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.