IBM Certified Specialist - FileNet Content Manager V5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certified specialist is an individual that has the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to architect, plan, install, manage, deploy, secure and troubleshoot FileNet Content Manager solutions.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- working knowledge of FileNet Content Manager including Content Engine, Process Engine, and Workplace XT
- working knowledge of LDAP
- working knowledge of database products
- working knowledge of Application Server products
- working knowledge of Operating Systems
- working knowledge of storage areas
- working knowledge of High Availability (HA)
- working knowledge of Disaster Recovery (DR)
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- F1900 - IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.1: Installation
- F1420 - IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration
- F1427 - IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (ILO)
- F1419 - IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (SPVC)
- F1429 - IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (SPVC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.