IBM Certified Specialist - Case Manager V5.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification test certifies that the successful candidate has important knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, administer, secure and maintain IBM Case Manager V5.2. The candidate must have the skills and knowledge to successfully update and deploy IBM Case Manager solutions and migrate solutions to a production environment.
The specialist is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The specialist efficiently uses product documentation.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed for your environment:
- working knowledge of IBM Case Manager
- working knowledge of IBM Content Foundation
- working knowledge of IBM Case Foundation
- working knowledge of supported Application Servers
- working knowledge of Content Navigator
- working knowledge of databases
- working knowledge of operating systems
- working knowledge of LDAP
- working knowledge of integrated products and software (e.g. IBM Forms, Cognos RTM and Cognos BI, IBM Content Analytics)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.