IBM Certified Solution Designer - IBM Content Collector (ICC)
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification exam indicates that the successful candidate has the required knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to design an IBM Content Collector based archiving solution.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Working knowledge of FileNet P8 and Content Manager V8
- Knowledge of ICC capabilities and features and ability to implement
- Working knowledge of Exhange, Lotus Domino, and smtp Email systems
- Working knowledge of database client installation (MS SQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint and File Systems
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.