Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 12/31/2012.
The IBM Certified System Administrator should be able to perform high level design and requirements gathering, install and configure Document Manager, troubleshoot problems, perform design configuration, handle a variety of clients, integrate applications, and take advantage of additional services provided by Document Manager.
To attain the IBM Certified System Administrator - Document Manager Certification, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 exam. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Hands-on experience implementing DB2 Content Manager Version 8.3 for Multi-platforms
- Hands-on experience implementing Document Manager
- Experience in Windows 2000/XP/2003
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts
- Experience with Records Manager
- A basic understanding of networks
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- 000-445 - System Administrator - Document Manager